Based on 30 years of experience as a professional film and television actor, i coach
using components, principles and disciplines of Strasberg, Stanislavski and Meisner.
The work is a journey into self-discovery to identify and take ownership of your unique emotional instrument, revealing your innate personal brand. I encourage each actor to make the teachings their own and forge a path to creative and economic success through inspired action.
get to know your emotional selF - In art and in life.
PREPARATION OF BUILDING A CHARACTER
* Getting familiar with, understanding, connecting to, and memorizing the material.
* Make strong, smart, emotionally-connected choices in your scene work preparation leading up to the moment.
* Identifying who you are, what you want, how you feel, and how you feel about the other person.
* Visualizing third party characters and creating a strong point of view.
IN THE MOMENT
* Observation of other character’s behaviors and feelings, being aware of how it effects the impulse of your feelings, adjusting your point of view, and achieving moment to moment truth.
Group workshops, private and on-set coaching consist of the following:
* Various warm up repetition exercises (reality and circumstance-based).
* Scene work with interactive direction to achieve the deepest meaningful connection, including repetition, adjustments, and character development exercises.